FBA and Southern New England Entrepreneurs Forum (SNEEF)
Increases in the minimum wage. Federal mandates and skyrocketing health care costs. Rising interest rates. Election year posturing and promises. Challenges in succession planning. All these issues, and more, can create barriers to growth for a family owned business. But they are not insurmountable. Join the Family Business Association and SNEEF to discover how family businesses like yours are adapting and adjusting to the rapid economic changes we are experiencing.
- Moderator: Mike Maak, NorthEast Business Advisors, LLC
- John Brough, Tax Partner, DiSanto Priest & Co.
- Chris Ciunci, President, Tribal Vision Marketing Agency
- Debra Drapalla, Senior Vice President, Webster Bank
- Travis Drouin, CPA, CIA, Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico, LLP
- Brad Martin, Partner, Morris Mahoney LLP
SNEEF or FBA Members: Free
Affiliate Members: $15